Man City TV Launched

I agree.

Due £2 a month it’s a top service.
My view is totally opposite to this. I bought a Firestick cost £40, have subscribed to City TV paying £2 per month and it does not provide me with any benefit. I thought it would show EDS matches, youth team games, women's games, but so far nothing. I can't even find a recording of Vinnies testomonial. What a waste of money, I feel I have been conned by City. On top of this, the con in charging extra for Platinum season card, and once they take your money they change the loyalty points system. They've done it once to me, I won't fall for it again. Poor performance City from someone who has been a season ticket holder for more than 40 years.

My view is totally opposite to this. I bought a Firestick cost £40, have subscribed to City TV paying £2 per month and it does not provide me with any benefit. I thought it would show EDS matches, youth team games, women's games, but so far nothing. I can't even find a recording of Vinnies testomonial. What a waste of money, I feel I have been conned by City. On top of this, the con in charging extra for Platinum season card, and once they take your money they change the loyalty points system. They've done it once to me, I won't fall for it again. Poor performance City from someone who has been a season ticket holder for more than 40 years.
Pretty much agree with this. How do you cancel it, any ideas?

I'm the same, paid £20 for the Stick in the sale but cancelled the sub within the free month. The total lack of EDS or Youth games ticked me off as that was what I was looking for in particular. I stated that in the cancellation email but they never commented on it, I hope someone is collating the cancellation reasons.

As I have said before it’s a waste of time and money until they include EDS and others matches. Feel strongly that frankly they don’t really care and are just happy to carry on as they are. Such a shame when you look at (and it hurts to say so) Rags, Dippers and others coverage

Be interesting to know the subscription figures for this particularly how many have cancelled their subscriptions.
Compared to other teams TV channels it seems poor, far too restrictive on what you can watch on and very slow to roll it out to other platforms

Need to get round to cancelling it. Havent looked at it since pre season tbh and that was an EPIC fai with LG TVsl. As others said i would like to take an interest in EDS and youth games but they arent even on there apparently so whats the point. This could of been so much more and we could be closer to the wider city squad. What pissed me off to was they added F2TE to youtube for free a few weeks later when it was suppose to be exclusive. Therefore, why pay £2 a month when everything we need is on their normal youtube channel?

I also enjoy Ian Cheesemans content and support it with views and like.

I have paid £1.99 twice now so will cancel ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.