PIP Assesment ??

stonerblue

Has anyone who has been made to attend an assesm,ent managed to get a home visit instead of attending what, for my wife, is an impossible to get to appointment in town.

No smart arse answers please. Fucking fuming here.

If you attend make sure you arrive in plenty of time, they'll rebook you if not, also bear in mind CCTV is in the buildings and sometimes on the street outside so if her condition is a mobility one amble in.

Has anyone who has been made to attend an assesm,ent managed to get a home visit instead of attending what, for my wife, is an impossible to get to appointment in town.

No smart arse answers please. Fucking fuming here.
Ffs mate, this sounds stupid. Is there no way her doctor can certify she needs a home visit?

my daughter has CP cant communicate,has severe behavioural problems , cant talk ,write , hardly walk and hasn't any sense of danger, she had to go to their office for the pip assessment ,my wife had to go with her obviously, but she actually had to attend, my wife seems to think they will come on a home visit but only in extreme cases.

I am always assessed at home,i always put it on the forms you have to send in and also put my GP will confirm,they lay many traps at the office ones and i'm not having that

I'm giving serious thought to applying to become a PIP assessor although it would feel a bit like crossing the floor. They pay nurses a lot more than the NHS do and I wonder given the staffing crisis how many have taken this option.

The training as far as I can make out involves a 2 week residential course which sounds a bit cultist to me. I'd be interested to know besides what you would hope would be education about the many different conditions people suffer from what the messages are about thresholds for payment and the politics generally.

Too many horror stories to mention about people being denied PIP despite obvious need but also there is the question of how people use their PIP payments. My wife works with long term mental health patients running a day centre, many of her clients get paid more in a month than her.

I'm giving serious thought to applying to become a PIP assessor although it would feel a bit like crossing the floor. They pay nurses a lot more than the NHS do and I wonder given the staffing crisis how many have taken this option.

The training as far as I can make out involves a 2 week residential course which sounds a bit cultist to me. I'd be interested to know besides what you would hope would be education about the many different conditions people suffer from what the messages are about thresholds for payment and the politics generally.

Too many horror stories to mention about people being denied PIP despite obvious need but also there is the question of how people use their PIP payments. My wife works with long term mental health patients running a day centre, many of her clients get paid more in a month than her.
My last assessment was done by an ex paramedic,she was so bad at it i could see right through her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.