Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

So you think Gundo should start ahead of Dave, Bernie and Phil?
Not Bernardo. I'd start him at left back just to get him in the team. Silva and Phil...it's a toss up (and before I get fucking shit on..Silva two years ago and Phil two years from now I'd say NO...but right now, I think Gundo is a proper footballer and that's all I'll say).

Yeah we should play 3 right wingers -Bernie Raz and Mahrez. Opposition left backs would be shitting it.
Sterling is better than Mahrez so he should start right, Mahrez left and Bernie in the middle rather than Gundo.

Not too hard is it?

The great team wins when they are not playing well, 3 points, most important.
the boys are not machine they are human after all, some players had off day like Zincho, walker, and Sterling.
Roll-on next match and never doubt city, we are the best.
Neville was on duty today.
Walker and zinchenko are having a lot of off days at the moment for my liking . Tbh I’ll be happy when mendy starts playing regular again . Sterling was poor but he more than often plays well . I’m abit worried about walker as I think he is very lucky to still be playing every game .

Not great performance only Mahrez and rodri played well but end off day two missed sitters and three goals playing that crap I'll take that.

Not Bernardo. I'd start him at left back just to get him in the team. Silva and Phil...it's a toss up (and before I get fucking shit on..Silva two years ago and Phil two years from now I'd say NO...but right now, I think Gundo is a proper footballer and that's all I'll say).
Hahahahahahahahaha.

That’s up there with Petrov at left back.

Beautiful, you’ve made my day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.