Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make the most of him as - without sounding like a bertie - he will undoubtedly end up back at Barca.
Not if we want to keep him, he won’t.

I’ve not seen anything that makes me think he wants away. And, anyway, they would have to pay a fair bob to prise him away, which they will struggle to do right now.

ericgm3: “Watching this team, like the game [against Watford], the first 12 minutes was just unbelievable. I haven’t seen anything like that, never. That first 12 minutes, then to come on and play with this team, it was just an amazing feeling..."

“I grew up watching Barcelona and probably there are similarities. It’s true that Barcelona, under Pep, that they were fantastic, won so many trophies, but I think we are different to them..."

“We are trying to win the same, but I think we are more together as a team. Barcelona had Messi, Xavi, [Andres] Iniesta, more key players, but I think we are altogether stronger as a team.”

“My family supports Barcelona, I was with them, so they were my team when I was young. But you need to make decisions in your life. To leave my family there and come to play here with City was the best decision I could make..."

“There’s the pressure of what’s going to happen when you go, coming to a new country, a new language and everything. But I wanted to do this. I have confidence and belief. At the end, the key is to be calm and then the opportunities will arrive..."

“I’m very young and I know I need to work hard, but maybe one day I could be there in the [City] first team and helping them win trophies. We will see. I hope I get my chance, but it’s the manager who decides, so we will see.” [via @Sport360]

His head is in the right place and is at the best place in the world to learn his craft. Looking forward to seeing him more in the cup games and who knows the prem games.

Yep, I'd start him on Tuesday. I'm not saying ota is out the team for good, but we need to know we have another option if his current form continues.

Watford and Preston he looked bigger than last season, and his size was the only thing holding him back. Get him in and let's see what he can do. Can't be any worse than the horribly out of form otamendi.

Yeah Tuesday would be good opportunity, Zagreb is one of the worst teams in the CL. Sadly it won't happen.

Yep, I'd start him on Tuesday. I'm not saying ota is out the team for good, but we need to know we have another option if his current form continues.

Watford and Preston he looked bigger than last season, and his size was the only thing holding him back. Get him in and let's see what he can do. Can't be any worse than the horribly out of form otamendi.
Ottamendi is our best cb in terms of arial ability and garcia doesn't stack up unfortunatley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.