Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough draw for the women in their champions league game , Athletico Madrid the team that put them out last season !
But we beat them pre-season in America .

Not the greatest of games apart from the last 4 mins when both team seemed to go attack mad . But I thought we did seem too have most of the play without looking dangerous, saying that we hit the post first half and managed to miss a free/clean header in the second. But with only that one goal I was nervous all match thinking Everton were going too sneak one a break.

Just about sums it up. I didn't really feel Everton were likley to score apart from Chloe Kelly who may just get a flyer in but she really is all flash and minimal final quality. Sadly we lack pace up front apart from Beckie. Plenty of good players but nowt special.Throw Ellen White in there, plus Stanway and then at least we have 2 that can score goals in key games.

They will not win anything if they do not find somebody to put the ball in the net, the finishing is frankly dreadful.

I was hopeful when they signed Ellen White but she is a bit of a sick note player and not started for us yet.

They will not win anything if they do not find somebody to put the ball in the net, the finishing is frankly dreadful.

I was hopeful when they signed Ellen White but she is a bit of a sick note player and not started for us yet.

We do seem to miss plenty of chances but I think Pauline scores 6 in 3 games, before this weekend. Caroline Weir has been banging in the goals too.

Great result on this ‘Non-Football weekend’, 3 nil win.

Really hope we can see Ellen White feature soon. Not sure of the nature of her injury, but from watching her in the summer, which feels a long time ago now, I was looking forward to her bringing a new dimension to our attack, with her runs in behind, and her eye for goal.

Great result on this ‘Non-Football weekend’, 3 nil win.

Really hope we can see Ellen White feature soon. Not sure of the nature of her injury, but from watching her in the summer, which feels a long time ago now, I was looking forward to her bringing a new dimension to our attack, with her runs in behind, and her eye for goal.
Really enjoyed today’s game far better than the last one I went to. That South Korean winger is a very exciting player, pity she was only on as a sub in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.