Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

It is 100% on purpose. Those f*ckers know exactly what they are doing, and there is f*ck all we can do about it apart from play around them.

It won't be long before on of our players gets so frustrated they smash the ball at them from close range.
Happens all the time -notice it more at home games as I have a decent view-but it really hacks me off and probably David as well! Always seems to be the left?

We will just have to learn to live with the way most ref's referee our games. It is now quite obvious, that someone has told them that they have to do everything in their power and help those cheating scousers to win their 1st Premier League this year.

Give Man City's opponents as many dodgy free kicks as you can, so that they will eventually concede a goal or 2. By the ref's doing this they hope to put a bigger gap between us and them scousers. that we will be unable to close. Thus giving the scousers a free run at the title. After all you can't let them go another, few years not winning it can you. Even if they are the 2nd best team in the country, after us .

The standard of Premier league referees is low but from what i have seen from Dutch referee Gozubuyuk and the VAR-team in Champions League today, he merits the title : the worst referee in the world

Who the fuck was that ref,he looked like mateo from Benidorm,how that wasn’t a penalty on Sergio god knows.

The standard of Premier league referees is low but from what i have seen from Dutch referee Gozubuyuk and the VAR-team in Champions League today, he merits the title : the worst referee in the world

Complete and utter numbskull. Four penalties and only the last one reviewed, and then that's screwed. And if the managers get booked it's invariably because the ref is making an absolute dog's breakfast. There was a ten minute period in the second half where he had just lost control. If that Zagreb player dived, why wasn't he booked. Tonight hit a new low in the quality of Whistling Wanker! The concern is that the further we go in the CL the worse they become.

Terrible refereeing from 7 including VARs, all must have had a bad night although I feel they got the result they wanted a booking for Pep. He will defo get a ban for a knockout game.

Makes you realise how good Prem refs actually are. Yes they make mistakes but by fuck they’re miles ahead of the European refs.

Terrible refereeing from 7 including VARs, all must have had a bad night although I feel they got the result they wanted a booking for Pep. He will defo get a ban for a knockout game.

Yes I think UEFA sat down with the refs, and all risked corruption charges, to get Pep a booking.

Yes I think UEFA sat down with the refs, and all risked corruption charges, to get Pep a booking.

Far more likely 7 people missing obvious hand balls even with the benefit of video technology.

Far more serious things are lied & cheated about on a daily basis than a football game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.