Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

The ref last night must have forgot to put in his CONTACT LENSES as he missed a load of fouls against us. As well as a couple of penalties. Then UEFA wonder why we as fans we don't like UEFA. Well if they would just stop from screwing us at every turn and treat us as a club with RESPECT. It is fun that UEFA have as a slogan RESPECT. They do not treat us a club with any RESPECT at all.

As someone else said the guy last night made the current crop of premier league refs look as if they know what they are doing. With my assessors cap on I would say that he missed at least 3 nailed on pens. As well as this VAR in European competitions appears to be even more random than in the PL.

I also checked and simulation is still a yellow card offence although no refs in Europe or the PL appear to ever apply this.

The ref last night must have forgot to put in his CONTACT LENSES as he missed a load of fouls against us. As well as a couple of penalties. Then UEFA wonder why we as fans we don't like UEFA. Well if they would just stop from screwing us at every turn and treat us as a club with RESPECT. It is fun that UEFA have as a slogan RESPECT. They do not treat us a club with any RESPECT at all.

Funnily enough, I said to the assembled throng in 323 that he got his contact lenses in the wrong fuckin' eyes!

For Saturday against Aston Villa : Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Neil Davies, Harry Lennard. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Jonathan Moss. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

Graham Scott was VAR against Tottenham this season.

For Saturday against Aston Villa : Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Neil Davies, Harry Lennard. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Jonathan Moss. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

And Taylor shifted the pen on KdB upstairs when it was nailed on, stonewall, solid as a rock pen and because he wanted to shift responsibility it didn't get called.

Wow.what a line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.