Premier League Games 5/6 October

Too many people getting their hopes up over Leicester. Their style doesn’t suit playing Liverpool, their old counter attacking style would have a better Chance against them, playing possession football from the back is just asking for them to be pressed into mistakes that cost them dearly, it works and looks good against lesser sides but Liverpool are the best at countering that tactic as we’ve witnessed in the past.Expecting a fairly comfortable afternoon for Liverpool.

Hahahaha oh you are serious
Pep has already said he is doing his full contract
There is no way we will hand over years of peps good work to a manager who has won nothing in his many years in the prem,he can't motivate the players he has so he can't use not getting new ones as an excuse,our players would walk all over him
Aside from that spot on
As for looking silly,one thing i can do is laugh at myself

I cant tell if this is a long running joke where you pretend pochettino is a bad manager or you actually think it.

Guardiola is a massive fan, that's all you need to know about whether he'd be suitable to take over or not.

By the way, Arteta is also probably on the list and hes never won anything either!

Pochettino is an excellent manager and most likely our number 1 choice to replace Pep, so I wouldn't go in too hard on slating him or you might end up looking a bit silly in 7 months time.
You will catch a few with that statement that hook well baited

The Dippers seem to have more players on the pitch. Every time Leicester get the ball they are swarmed by Dippers and have no time to settle.

Littlewoods are due to benefit from a dodgy call, today is it. And I fucking hate that Allez song. Twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.