Aldi pop up advert

Hi guys I. can't use the site on my ipad because when I click on anything I get an Optus pop up. Any help appreciated. I'm on my phone atm and that seems ok atm

Hi guys I. can't use the site on my ipad because when I click on anything I get an Optus pop up. Any help appreciated. I'm on my phone atm and that seems ok atm
Same, I thought it was from the dodgy Frankie Vaughan sites I..I mean a friend of mine has visited

On all three iPhones in the house

Is it me or does the ad company not give a fuck every time Ric asks them to remove certain ads that make the site unusable on certain devices and just replaces them with similar?

Is it me or does the ad company not give a fuck every time Ric asks them to remove certain ads that make the site unusable on certain devices and just replaces them with similar?
No, that's not correct. These rogue ads are just as problematic for them as for us. Posted this a few weeks ago, but it gives a better explanation as to why and how this happens:
https://www.howtogeek.com/364944/why-do-websites-redirect-to-fake-“congratulations”-gift-card-pages/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.