Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t allow yourself to be wound up by media drivel.
What media drivel? I think exactly the same as him and I don’t read any football media. Foden should be in. He’s seeing other players the same age as him establish themselves as prem regulars. I would say it’s more likely that you have blue tinted specs on and refuse to see that Foden is not getting his chance

I’m desperate for him to make it at city. I love city. I’m just sick of seeing him not get chances when there are players the same age as him already playing every week in the prem and getting minutes for England. I do expect to get stick from anyone who thinks otherwise, and anyone who thinks that playing Gundogan is the right thing to do.

How the hell is he supposed to prove himself when he doesn’t get a chance?
It's getting to the point now where you begin to wonder what Phil has to do to get a start. Is this not the type of game where he deserves a start?

Simon Stone at it again

Man City v Wolves (14:00 BST)

[https://ichef]

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium

No Kevin de Bruyne, John Stones or Aymeric Laporte for Manchester City today.

Pep Guardiola is having to juggle his squad a little bit, which means a full Premier League debut for former Juventus defender Joao Cancelo.

He cost £60m. Worth bearing that in mind the next time Pep is complaining about bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.