Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
People ought to stop using Foden as a reason to be a flapper about Gundogan.

If Bernardo were playing instead of Gundogan I doubt as many people would be saying Bernardo was holding Foden back as they are with Gundogan.

Some of you need to get over your irrational hatred of a City player.

I get what you’re saying but Bernardo is on a different level to Gundogan, so it’s more understandable if Bernardo was keeping him out.

What media drivel? I think exactly the same as him and I don’t read any football media. Foden should be in. He’s seeing other players the same age as him establish themselves as prem regulars. I would say it’s more likely that you have blue tinted specs on and refuse to see that Foden is not getting his chance
The other kids are not behind players like ours,fucking obvious

It's only a hamstring injury thankfully. And if he is back after the international break. It's all ok. Another major injury that keeps him out for months, and his City career is finished IMO.

If Bernardo were playing instead of Gundogan I doubt as many people would be saying Bernardo was holding Foden back as they are with Gundogan.

To be fair, if you play Gundogan you're not expecting much of an attacking threat; just bollock-less sideways and first time backwards passes. So you wouldn't be missing much if you played Foden instead.

I’m desperate for him to make it at city. I love city. I’m just sick of seeing him not get chances when there are players the same age as him already playing every week in the prem and getting minutes for England. I do expect to get stick from anyone who thinks otherwise, and anyone who thinks that playing Gundogan is the right thing to do.

How the hell is he supposed to prove himself when he doesn’t get a chance?
Just perhaps he isn't getting the minutes you crave because he isn't quite ready?

"Hatred"? I doubt very much that there's too many on here "hate" him, to be honest. They may well resent him getting gametime ahead of Foden, but I wouldn't call that "hate".

I’d have played Foden instead of Merlin but Pep knows best.

I hope Mendy is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.