Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, we failed to stop the Scousers yesterday. Please, save my weekend.

Or else a lot of Blues won't be happy.

A lot of Blues have trust in the manager, rather than question his ability to pick the right players for games. Fans are not at training, they do not know much about the fitness of the players and neither do they have detailed knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the players in the context of the game plan.

The other kids are not behind players like ours,fucking obvious
Have you seen Foden play? I suppose you think that a midfield three of Rodri, Silva and Gundogan is a great midfield? Foden should be in instead of Gundogan because he’s a natural 8 and IS READY. Just because you live on this forum it doesn’t make everything you say right. I like Gundo, but he’s a 6.

A lot of Blues have trust in the manager, rather than question his ability to pick the right players for games. Fans are not at training, they do not know much about the fitness of the players and neither do they have detailed knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the players in the context of the game plan.
I say this all the time but clearly we have some fans who don't need such levels of data to say Peps fucked up

People ought to stop using Foden as a reason to be a flapper about Gundogan.

If Bernardo were playing instead of Gundogan I doubt as many people would be saying Bernardo was holding Foden back as they are with Gundogan.

Some of you need to get over your irrational hatred of a City player.

People also forget that he is one of our most consistent players as well, he is generally a 7 or 8 out of 10 player and this can not be understated.
He is a very valuable player in the side and as others have pointed out the role he has in the side is not really one that Foden would take, more likely Silva who would make way.

Have you seen Foden play? I suppose you think that a midfield three of Rodri, Silva and Gundogan is a great midfield? Foden should be in instead of Gundogan because he’s a natural 8 and IS READY. Just because you live on this forum it doesn’t make everything you say right. I like Gundo, but he’s a 6.
You keep saying he is ready - what exactly are you basing that on because I suspect it is not the detailed understanding of how he has performed all week in training or whether he is carrying any knocks etc, so please tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.