When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Where has anyone said that?

What he said was on 80 mins when they scored loads fucked off and in effect gave up.

There was 15 mins left as we had 5 added on. We could still have got something.

As for disabilities, the whole south stand must be disabled
You ,along with others always come up with this argument,which has been done to death over the years, that people shouldn`t leave with x amount of time left and get behind the team.
Sometimes theres NO hope that the team can pull it around and yesterday was one of them.They are very few and far between (those games) but I can`t for the life of me understand why people criticise those who for whatever reason leave early at their prerogative.Its my money and I`ll chose whats best for me.
Sorry to rant mayo but it annoys me as an early leaver as much as it annoys you as a "staybehinder". ;)

I would say we have a 1/10 chance of the title now this season. They only need 22 wins from 30 to get 90 points.

But but Alan Turing Way
School nights
I pay my money I'll leave when I want
Metrolink's fault
Disabilities now

A strange phenomena that will rage for eternity.

I left on 80 as I was going for a meal and to see a film. First time I have done in a very long time.

Where has anyone said that?

What he said was on 80 mins when they scored loads fucked off and in effect gave up.

There was 15 mins left as we had 5 added on. We could still have got something.

As for disabilities, the whole south stand must be disabled
All singing all dancing South Stand Supporters, unfortunately yesterday they got sore throat and gout. It’s not great at the moment but we have seen so much good in the last decade that surely we can put up with a few bad performances and still get right behind the team. We’re not that entitled are we?

You just do not leave when you're 1-0 down with 5 mins plus injury time to go. It looks terrible, and it is terrible. In reality it probably is just cosmetic because supporters don't support any more, they just watch but even so, please City fans, try and stay to the end of the game. Your job is to support the side.
Well I DO and I`m not ashamed to do it,as its fuck all to do with anyone else.And by the way its not just us FOC and disabled bodies who leave.Outside theres young,old,middle aged and people in their late teens and early 20`s.
After watching City for 55 years I`ve seen it,done it and had a barrow load of t-shirts,having watched them at home and abroad and using both transport and hitch-hiking,so therefore I don`t need anyone telling me I`m not a fan but a watcher.Come back after you`ve seen your beloved team close on 1500 times in the flesh.

I would say we have a 1/10 chance of the title now this season. They only need 22 wins from 30 to get 90 points.
Probably only 20 more wins needed for them out of 30 matches. When they don’t win, they'll draw more often than they lose. 20 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats gets them 90 points, and that looks like a impossibility for their team. Can’t see them losing 2 never mind 4.

You ,along with others always come up with this argument,which has been done to death over the years, that people shouldn`t leave with x amount of time left and get behind the team.
Sometimes theres NO hope that the team can pull it around and yesterday was one of them.They are very few and far between (those games) but I can`t for the life of me understand why people criticise those who for whatever reason leave early at their prerogative.Its my money and I`ll chose whats best for me.
Sorry to rant mayo but it annoys me as an early leaver as much as it annoys you as a "staybehinder". ;)

I threw in the towel from 323 after their first goal went in. I did stay till the end though. There's always a City miracle when yer least expect it. I must have expected one just a little too much and it never materialized. Sorry for hope deserting me!

Well I DO and I`m not ashamed to do it,as its fuck all to do with anyone else.And by the way its not just us FOC and disabled bodies who leave.Outside theres young,old,middle aged and people in their late teens and early 20`s.
After watching City for 55 years I`ve seen it,done it and had a barrow load of t-shirts,having watched them at home and abroad and using both transport and hitch-hiking,so therefore I don`t need anyone telling me I`m not a fan but a watcher.Come back after you`ve seen your beloved team close on 1500 times in the flesh.
It does affect other people. You are part of a group whose role is to support the side.

Did you leave against QPR when it was 2-2 or at Wembley when Dickov scored?

Probably only 20 more wins needed for them out of 30 matches. When they don’t win, they'll draw more often than they lose. 20 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats gets them 90 points, and that looks like a impossibility for their team. Can’t see them losing 2 never mind 4.

I think we probably need to beat them at Anfield to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.