Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

If anyone was at old Trafford in April just before the game I got arrested on the concourse for jibbing in which is not a crime it’s a civil matter, anyway the police let me go straight away and said I would just get a caution but when the city’s football intelligence police found out I’d been arrested they suddenly had 3 charges on me and want to get me banned for 3 years.
because I have had a previous ban years ago they still class me as a risk supporter even though I go to the game with my daughters personally I think they are just trying to justify their jobs as we all know there is very little trouble at football these days
1, being drunk in a sporting arena which I can prove I wasn’t
2,public order likely to cause alarm or distress for basically saying get the fuck off me when being gripped
3,resisting arrest

now if anyone saw it the copper used excessive force of which there was no need I would have just left and all I need is someone who saw it to vouch that he went over the top, I know this was the case because everyone started throwing beer all over the copper who was a scouser and because he was wet threw he went over the top with me so if anyone could please be a witness for me all you have to do is say what you saw and help me to not get banned as I follow city everywhere please pm me if you can help cheers

and if you do I’ll even pay ya to have a day off work to come and have a day out at manchester magistrates

One of the most poorly punctuated and grammatically incorrect posts I have ever seen in ten years on Blue Moon.

What could possibly go wrong? When's the date?

If anyone was at old Trafford in April just before the game I got arrested on the concourse for jibbing in which is not a crime it’s a civil matter, anyway the police let me go straight away and said I would just get a caution but when the city’s football intelligence police found out I’d been arrested they suddenly had 3 charges on me and want to get me banned for 3 years.
because I have had a previous ban years ago they still class me as a risk supporter even though I go to the game with my daughters personally I think they are just trying to justify their jobs as we all know there is very little trouble at football these days
1, being drunk in a sporting arena which I can prove I wasn’t
2,public order likely to cause alarm or distress for basically saying get the fuck off me when being gripped
3,resisting arrest

now if anyone saw it the copper used excessive force of which there was no need I would have just left and all I need is someone who saw it to vouch that he went over the top, I know this was the case because everyone started throwing beer all over the copper who was a scouser and because he was wet threw he went over the top with me so if anyone could please be a witness for me all you have to do is say what you saw and help me to not get banned as I follow city everywhere please pm me if you can help cheers

and if you do I’ll even pay ya to have a day off work to come and have a day out at manchester magistrates
Judge Rinder is looking for new cases :)

What’s jibbing in?

You never heard of jibbing?

Sure you're a Mancunian ;-)

As for the OP predicament GMP are always over the top and rough on blues at OT, I got slapped round the head by a copper for just standing in the way years ago.

I am sure if you are arrested and then released with a caution they are not left on record so should not be able to held against you unlike an actual football related procsecution

Try e-mailing

info@thefsa.org.uk

See if they can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.