• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------Aguero
Sterling---Bernardo--KDB----Mahrez
----------------Fern
Zin-----Rodri-----Ota----Walker
----------------Ed

I'd bring Stones back in and play Harwood-Bellis alongside him, and put Fern back in midfield. I'm not that worried whether Ota or HB plays, but we need a functional midfield.

------------Ed
Walker--HB--Stones--Zin
-----------Fern
-----Foden---KDB
Sterling--Jesus--Bernado

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

_________________________Ederson___________________________

Walker_________Rodrigo________Fernandinho________Cancelo

_______________________Gundogan__________________________

______________KDB____________________Silva____________

Mahrez______________Jesus__________________Bernardo

Please no Otamendi, Walker, Gundogan or Silva. Garcia, Angelino, Foden and Bernardo in. And KDB too if he’s fit.

Bernardo is going to be suspended.

Is this just a guess?

Stones is normally terrible after an injury so I'm not sure him coming straight back in is a good idea.

He's been charged, he has until tomorrow to respond, pretty much everyone who is ever charged with the offence he's charged with gets banned for at least 1 game.

Expect a midfield line-up of Rodders, Gundog and Merlin. Bluemoon in meltdown.

But, seriously, hopefully we'll see the result of a Pep-delivered rocket up a few backsides against Palace.

We need to gap to stay as is until Feb at least I can't see us closing and odds are it will widen but as long as we don't play like we did against Wolves and play like we can and should most games and by most I mean at least 24 or the last 30 we can't complain albeit for me Liverpool will break their duck this season.

Expect a midfield line-up of Rodders, Gundog and Merlin. Bluemoon in meltdown.

But, seriously, hopefully we'll see the result of a Pep-delivered rocket up a few backsides against Palace.

Pretty sure Kev is back for that game.

Can’t come soon enough ... the international break has come at a wrong wrong time ... we now have to wait for two weeks to get yesterday’s game out of our system ...

Palace are flying at the moment and away game there is never easy anyway ... on paper this weekend should have ours down as easy game compared to Liverpool playing away at United ... but in reality, Palace would give us a tougher game than that shite would Liverpool ...

At least we play before them this time so their last minute jammy win or ref awarding them a late penalty to not let them drop any points won’t effect us mentally before we have to go out for our next game ...

CTWD! C’mon City ... time to put together a long winning run!

OP, I usually see it that way, but not this time. I usually feel that it's a hiccup when we lose. Let us off the leash, and we'll bounce straight back. What happened against Wolves was not just poor performances all over the pitch, from virtually everyone, but poor thinking by Pep. We all have to re-group. Us the fans, Pep the manager, and the players. We also need one or two players back, or close to top fitness. These two weeks come at exactly the right time, to my mind. It's hard to sit on your hands, but this time, it's best. We need to go on some run to catch the dippers. We also, I think, need to beat them at their place, for once. All possible, I totally believe in this squad: with fully fit players, and greater discipline than was shown against Spurs, Norwich, now Wolves.

Reactions: MAG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.