Giovanni van Bronckhorst

It's pretty laughable people judging Arteta's capability based on his perceived demeanour on the sideline. I mean come on, really. What an absolute crock of shit.

This is a guy who was captaining Arsenal even when he was barely playing, and was fought over by multiple clubs to join their staff as soon as he retired. Whether or not he'll turn out a top manager remains to be seen, but pretty sure he's got a bit about him.
Well he stood in for pep for a CL game and he barely moved

By getting his tactics desperately wrong at Chelsea and with the best player in the world. But much of a muchness, I think we generally agree he's a good manager, I just think he's in a league with Mancini not Pep, but who is in a league with Pep? If the club goes for him he'll have my backing and will almost certainly win the league, which you can't complain about, but honestly can't see him being the manager to dominate every season and/or deliver European success.
Not to mention the palace game where he tried to catch our goal difference,rookie mistake,his lost the title right then,he is a twat,i would hate him here

You’re deliberately choosing 1 game to suggest Rogers has poor game management.

It was 4/5 years ago and was one game out of a full season. A season where he ended 2nd just 2 points adrift.

There are numerous times we could say Pep or any other top coach has had poor game management.

Rogers is a very very good coach and I think he would do a great job with the squad we have.
I like you but fuck sake see a shrink lol

I think Pochettino is a great manager, but theres something about his willingness to shift blame onto the players that really rubs me the wrong way. It, maybe unfairly, feels to me like he always has one eye on protecting the myth of Mauricio Pochettino first and foremost.
Agreed. Poch has shown in the last 12 months that he doesn't have the mental toughness to be a trophy-winning manager. All he has done is non-stop whingeing to the media (like Peg did at the Rags). This is why the Spurs squad are fractured and demoralised. After Pep we need another serial winner.

He barely moved,spoke or helped the team in any way,he is good on the training pitch by all accounts but game management i just don't see it
Do you think that MAYBE Pep has given the team their orders beforehand and Arteta was just the guy on the bench? After all, IIRC, it was a dead rubber second team performance anyway, wasn’t it?!

I’d hate to think ANY potential coach/manager would be determined by one game, where his Boss has already given the team talk, but we live in strange times!

Do you think that MAYBE Pep has given the team their orders beforehand and Arteta was just the guy on the bench? After all, IIRC, it was a dead rubber second team performance anyway, wasn’t it?!

I’d hate to think ANY potential coach/manager would be determined by one game, where his Boss has already given the team talk, but we live in strange times!
That didn't stop him from engaging with the game,he could have used it better is all i'm saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.