United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are shit at the moment and when I wake up tomorrow morning they will still be shit.

I firmly believe that they will still be shit tomorrow night but I will gladly come on here and update you all.

Well it is indeed now night time and yes, they are still shit. I may have to do nightly updates but as I do not see any sign of improvement any time soon I may just post once a year to remind everyone they are still shit.

To be fair he’s probably a decent bloke is ole,but as a manager he’s clueless,he’ll be gone soon even if they beat the scousers,I’m now more interested in who they will try and bring in ...

Totally out of his depth and he knows it. For the life of me I cannot see (knowing the last three managers had not improved them), why they bring in a 4th with a CV not fit for the job and worse than his three predecessors and expected him to effect a turnaround.

Totally out of his depth and he knows it. For the life of me I cannot see (knowing the last three managers had not improved them), why they bring in a 4th with a CV not fit for the job and worse than his three predecessors and expected him to effect a turnaround.
Roumour has it he scored an important goal in a cup final 20 years ago, refuses to park in the pisscans spot, works for £62.79 per week, pays his own petrol though and mentions that the 'lads are working hard / have worked hard / tried their best / play for the shirt' at least fkin 76 times per post match interview when trying to talk his way out of another shit show ffs... Soon be over Ole and you can go back to delivering the Norwegian Bugle.. Hope the newsagent hasn't sold ur bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.