Ali Benarbia's debut.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
B B

Ballet-on-ice

I was at the match, can't remember who we played. At the time we had an academy lad called Chris Shuker who had made a few appearances. I thought it was him on the pitch and thought 'wow, this kid is shit hot'. I turned round to some old boy sat next to me (I was in the maine stand) and he told me it was some Algerian lad Keegan had signed.

What a debut! Everytime he got the ball he did something exciting, skillful or mesmerising with it. I remember the whole stadium standing up whenever he got the ball. You could feel the excitement in the ground for this second coming of Kinkladze.

Leaving the ground after the match all you could hear around you were conversations about how brilliant our little new signing was.

It truly was the best ever debut by a city player I had ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember a player called "Bernarbia", mentioned in the thread title.

We did, however, have a player called "Benarbia", who was pretty good, and was always referred to by the guy sitting next to me as "the genius".

Are you thinking of him perhaps?

I was sat in the maine stand with my rag mate as my dad couldn't attend, he was raving about how good his debut was.

Reactions: W12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.