Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

Clothing and swimwear
I’ll ask again - do you think a frumpy, plain looking scouser would have got those gigs without her husband?

She’s done fuck all on her own, everything she has and does comes on the back of being a wag.

I’ll ask again - do you think a frumpy, plain looking scouser would have got those gigs without her husband?

She’s done fuck all on her own, everything she has and does comes on the back of being a wag.

I suppose it won't do her any harm being linked with him, however, I'm not sure Wayne bought all her fitness DVDs, the cloths and swimwear she promoted and bought the books she wrote. She obviously has an audience that enjoys what she does hence her own worth.

I suppose it won't do her any harm being linked with him, however, I'm not sure Wayne bought all her fitness DVDs, the cloths and swimwear she promoted and bought the books she wrote. She obviously has an audience that enjoys what she does hence her own worth.

So if she was a regular scouse girl who worked in an office would she be able to sell fitness Dvds?

So if she was a regular scouse girl who worked in an office would she be able to sell fitness Dvds?

Who's to say she would have worked in an office? She may have decided to become a personal trainer and release her own DVDs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.