Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

Not sure you’re getting it, mate.
No worries.

I think I am hence your backhanded condescending response.

Does being married to Rooney help her career? of course

Would she have been a nobody without him? Impossible to say.

I suppose it won't do her any harm being linked with him, however, I'm not sure Wayne bought all her fitness DVDs, the cloths and swimwear she promoted and bought the books she wrote. She obviously has an audience that enjoys what she does hence her own worth.

Danny she wrote one book, it was about her. she has done fuck all. Her fitness DVD is not her studying Sports Science at Uni before working out a programme for others to follow. It is an unnamed fitness bloke designing a programme for thick fuckers to follow simply because they idolise her husband.

If I set up a crowd funding page to buy a gift for Rebekah for the hurt she is suffering whilst pregnant (she is innocent until proven guilty) would any Bluemooners support it?

We could get her a handbag or something?

Seriously ! She's pregnant ! Why didn't she say. It's not as if she broke her leg or anything. #feelthelovethingy.

Danny she wrote one book, it was about her. she has done fuck all. Her fitness DVD is not her studying Sports Science at Uni before working out a programme for others to follow. It is an unnamed fitness bloke designing a programme for thick fuckers to follow simply because they idolise her husband.

Did you buy it?

I think I am hence your backhanded condescending response.

Does being married to Rooney help her career? of course

Would she have been a nobody without him? Impossible to say.
I guess I’m being a bit condescending because I genuinely can’t believe there’s anyone out there who thinks she’d have done any of the things you mention without the publicity that comes with being a Wag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.