Sunderland in League One (again) 2019/2020

It was a risk...up and coming manager...it hasn't worked...he's out of his depth, nice fella, but ultimately hasn't delivered.

My choice...not Roy Keane....

Well, that’s narrowed the field down a bit!

;-)

I hope your board gets it right and you go on to gain promotion in May.

It was a risk...up and coming manager...it hasn't worked...he's out of his depth, nice fella, but ultimately hasn't delivered.

My choice...not Roy Keane....

Happily take the Barnsley fella who left yesterday...part of me wonders if we've tapped him up...
The fans choice is Super Kevin Phillips....but that's potentially going down the OGS route.....
Good luck whoever you get SM, spent some good times in the North East in the 90’s, unfortunately Sunderland lagged behind its bigger neighbour when it came to nightlife but stayed in Sunderland a few times and went in Fino’s nightclub as I recall it. The one thing both Cities had was really wild girls, wore next to nowt even in winter, they were trendsetters in that respect!!

Guy at work is a born and bred Sunderland fan, he wants Kevin Ball to be given the job and see what he can do.

Bump.
Got beat tonight by our old friends Gillingham in the 1st round of The FA Cup.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
As I said last season,Sunderland are a club who are infected with a losing mentality.

I personally don't take any great delight, the premier league would be a better place for their supporters unlike shite like Southampton etc.Prefer them to the barcodes anyday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.