Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what you posted - see below

Yeah, he is probably our greatest manager ever. Not sure what that has to do with him being here next season or not?
I only said I didn't think he'd be here next season (personal opinion).
Fuck me you can't have an opinion on this forum sometimes

Reactions: cjn
Yeah, he is probably our greatest manager ever. Not sure what that has to do with him being here next season or not?
I only said I didn't think he'd be here next season (personal opinion).
Fuck me you can't have an opinion on this forum sometimes
You have gone off on a complete tangent. I know you said you dont think he will be here next season, but you also said if he goes, he will go down as ONE of our all time greats (which means there is another(s) and I simply asked you, who is/are the other all time greats.
Now if you have not meant to say that fine, but I was simply being curious about who else you put up there

Yep, unfortunately there are more and more hints that his time is coming to the end here. Maybe even after this season. His wife, Arteta talk, this in new book about him resigning if plan is not being made.. I guess we will have to see the results in next few weeks/months as confirmation. If we lose lot of games, it will probably mean players know it and their foot is off the gas a bit.

We will win things after him, of course, we did it before him too, but we'll never replace him 100% in my lifetime. He is the best manager ever, nobody played more beautiful football with numerous teams as he did. You can't match that by anyone.

You have gone off on a complete tangent. I know you said you dont think he will be here next season, but you also said if he goes, he will go down as ONE of our all time greats (which means there is another(s) and I simply asked you, who is/are the other all time greats.
Now if you have not meant to say that fine, but I was simply being curious about who else you put up there

Fair enough, you have misread what I meant here.
There isn't another manager out there currently whose style suits the club as much as peps does.
I don't want him to leave but he will need to win the league (minimum) if he does stay, is what I meant.
Hope that clears it up

Fair enough, you have misread what I meant here.
There isn't another manager out there currently whose style suits the club as much as peps does.
I don't want him to leave but he will need to win the league (minimum) if he does stay, is what I meant.
Hope that clears it up
No probs. We should all want him to stay (and retire here)

Gen Q - who else do you hold in such high esteem?

Mancini did the impossible so I would rate him as number 1, he took the team to an uncharted territory and succeeded! it takes a lot to bring a group of players who haven't ever won anything (with the exception of Yaya and Balo) and then push them to fight for and win titles.

Mancini did the impossible so I would rate him as number 1, he took the team to an uncharted territory and succeeded! it takes a lot to bring a group of players who haven't ever won anything (with the exception of Yaya and Balo) and then push them to fight for and win titles.

Mancini over Pep - your shout, but not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.