1894 Group: Carabao Cup Singing Section

Manchester33

The atmosphere wasn't great yesterday. There's numerous threads reappearing in which our fans our unhappy about the atmosphere at the Etihad.

We've organised a singing section for the Carabao cup game vs Southampton. There's cheap tickets, Premier League opposition and we're fighting to win our 3rd League Cup on the bounce. There's no excuses!

Let's get behind the team!

If you want to join the singing section, you can do so by entering your details in this form:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Y8GFLBC

Last edited:
I'm a semi FOC these days up in SS3 & make more noise than most around me, much as I'd like this to be a success for you & the lads down there and grow into something big the lack of response on here anyway, seems to show you're sadly flogging a dead horse.

I'm a semi FOC these days up in SS3 & make more noise than most around me, much as I'd like this to be a success for you & the lads down there and grow into something big the lack of response on here anyway, seems to show you're sadly flogging a dead horse.

We never really get a great response from Bluemoon Forum users to be honest. The vast majority come from social media channels.

Frustrating when you read so many comments on here slagging off the atmosphere. Either those people love complaining rather than doing, or just simply don't go to the games! :P

We never really get a great response from Bluemoon Forum users to be honest. The vast majority come from social media channels.

Frustrating when you read so many comments on here slagging off the atmosphere. Either those people love complaining rather than doing, or just simply don't go to the games! :P
Well said.

I'm already in 115 with mates so we'll be helping you get the Edin song and Stand up for the Champions going

This is an ideal opportunity for those that moan about the atmosphere to move to apart of the ground where the supporters genuinely do try to back the team

This is an ideal opportunity for those that moan about the atmosphere to move to apart of the ground where the supporters genuinely do try to back the team
Very true! There are a few hundred of us that do try and get it going. But we need more to influence the whole stadium!

Come on blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.