Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

My insta was hacked seems to be the excuse - classic fallback excuse.

I see Danielle “tits out” Lloyd is wading in today. I used to really fancy her when she was a page 3 girl.
She was vile in big brother with jade,a proper bully
Another wag nicola mclean has spoken to rebeca,she is getting the usual death threats and people hoping her baby dies,wtf is wrong with people,nicola says there are loads of people who use their accounts,management,social media people who look after their social media,some of there brand managers etc so it might not be rebeca herself
I know i should get out more ha

She was vile in big brother with jade,a proper bully
Another wag nicola mclean has spoken to rebeca,she is getting the usual death threats and people hoping her baby dies,wtf is wrong with people,nicola says there are loads of people who use their accounts,management,social media people who look after their social media,some of there brand managers etc so it might not be rebeca herself
I know i should get out more ha

It’s great drama though kaz. Love it. My favourite wag is liz cundy. I think I am the only man in the uk capable of marrying and managing her. She is actually more high maintenance than the current Mrs ww. The ultimate challenge. She has now been 48 for 12 years. Her madness really turns me on.

It’s great drama though kaz. Love it. My favourite wag is liz cundy. I think I am the only man in the uk capable of marrying and managing her. She is actually more high maintenance than the current Mrs ww. The ultimate challenge. She has now been 48 for 12 years. Her madness really turns me on.
I see her on tv quite often,rough as old boots,you are a handsome chap so you could do better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.