El Camino - A Breaking Bad film

urban genie

24 hrs to go

tenor.gif

El Camino lands tomorrow

@bluemooners09

I have watched it and it didn't dissapoint,

Feels more like an extended alow burning episode of BB, but also works as a stand alone film continuing the genre, it also gives us closure on Jessies story and wrap up the story of BB perfectly.
Also the flashbacks to what went on and fleshig out some unseen parts of jessies tale were good.

I have seen some criticisms of actors looking different with time but really I didn't notice

Lastly Skinny Pete and Badger are top blokes

A solid 8.5-9/10

Last edited:
@bluemooners09

I have watched it and it didn't dissapoint

Feels more like an extended episode of BB, but also works as astand alone film continiing the genre, it alsi gives us closure on Jessies story and wrap up the story of BB perfectly.
Also the flashbacks to what went on and fleshig out some unseen parts of jessies tale were good.

I have seen some criticisms of actors lookign different with time bit really I didn't notice

A solid 8.5-9/10
Cheers for the heads up. I'm going to watch it tomorrow. Sounds good.

@bluemooners09

I have watched it and it didn't dissapoint,

Feels more like an extended alow burning episode of BB, but also works as a stand alone film continuing the genre, it also gives us closure on Jessies story and wrap up the story of BB perfectly.

I have seen some criticisms of actors looking different with time but really I didn't notice

A solid 8.5-9/10

Yeah that's pretty much my take on it as well. It definitely doesn't tarnish the BB legacy it just fills in a few blanks.

In terms of characters looking different for the most part I think they get away with it. Jesse is pretty fucked up from being kept in captivity, which is understandable. There was really only one flash back scene that I thought it was obvious...

I'm glad they did the film and amazed they managed to keep it quiet for so long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.