This egg chasing lark at the swamp today

urban genie

Does any teams fans go to watch the final?

In the britons and a load of castlefield tigers fans are in here.

Take it as RL teams average less than 15000 fans they sell final tickets to the whole RL communinty

Yeah everyone goes.

But don’t let that make you think it’s a “one sport camaraderie” thing because I’ve seen more scrapping at the rugby this decade than I have at City.

Individual clubs still sell about 30000 tickets each to the Challenge Cup at Wembley and Grand Final at the Swamp.

Some sets of fans get tickets in the end of their rival and support the other team. I’ve been to about fifteen GFs and only not seen it kick off on about four occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah everyone goes.

But don’t let that make you think it’s a “one sport camaraderie” thing because I’ve seen more scrapping at the rugby this decade than I have at City.

Individual clubs still sell about 30000 tickets each to the Challenge Cup at Wembley and Grand Final at the Swamp.

Some sets of fans get tickets in the end of their rival and support the other team. I’ve been to about fifteen GFs and only not seen it kick off on about four occasions.
I Remember Warrington V Wigan iirc?
at Maine Rd late 80s knocking fuck out of each other in the Platt Lane and then around Princess Parkway after the game. Never really expected trouble at the rugby before that day.

Here we go! Always a great spectacle GF night

Hope Salford win

I Remember Warrington V Wigan iirc?
at Maine Rd late 80s knocking fuck out of each other in the Platt Lane and then around Princess Parkway after the game. Never really expected trouble at the rugby before that day.
I was at that too, like you I never expected it to be so bad, was in the Kippax and they were bang at it all game, proper mobs of about 200 apiece, mostly blokes rather than lads as it was at Football, probably the most violence I've ever seen on the Kippax.

Saints getting every fucking call going. Scored 8 points off the back of them and denied Salford good opportunities.

Typical!

Much kudos to GMPTE/ Metrolink today.
On the electronic board near Kellogs , the sign read
“Finally ,some action at Old Trafford tonight “
You get free Met travel with your Grand Final ticket n’all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.