Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tricky one...We need to win ,which will not be ez.I think this game will decide our premier season,even tho we're only in October ,cant afford to lose anymore games...I would seriously consider Garcia with Ferny for CB'S...maybe bring Stones on later ,If needed,to get him up to speed. Roy Hodgson might just have PEPS number...
I'm sure Pep will help him out if he calls

A tricky one...We need to win ,which will not be ez.I think this game will decide our premier season,even tho we're only in October ,cant afford to lose anymore games...I would seriously consider Garcia with Ferny for CB'S...maybe bring Stones on later ,If needed,to get him up to speed. Roy Hodgson might just have PEPS number...

Based on what?

Moss as ref,dive by zaha,job done

I've just posted this somewhere else

call me a drama queen but i am not looking foward to this

if moss is involved in any way i'm not even going to watch

This has got defeat written all over it. Palace and Leicester play the exact football we don't need to be coming up against right now with no defence and all that. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.