I'm a local tradesman trying to make an honest living in Mid Cheshire ....

Mad Eyed Screamer

So here i am a legitimate tax paying self employed business man trying to make a living and whilst driving around the leafy lanes of Cheshire I noted a couple of houses in need of their guttering being repaired.
I did one house perfectly and went to a neighbouring house and was invited in.
What a dump.... Copies of rhe MEN all over the place.... Anyway... So we agree a deal and up i go to the gutter when i realise i am missing an essential tool. So i explain that i shall be back shortly and off i go to get what i needed.
Upon return, the husband had left his wife behind on some alleged trip to the supermarket and the wife was there with her son who told me they no longer needed the job doing....
I should have asked for cash up front from these time wasters.... I am now 2 hours of work out of pocket + petrol money fetching the correct tools.
Not only that, the bloke has gone onto a football fans forum discrediting my name and reputation which has left me being called a pikey and gypo....
I shall be putting in a claim for defamination. And a nice screwdriver signature down the side of their nice car ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.