"The Athletic" launches in the UK | About to be bought by NYT for $550m (p 32)

Kind of looks like The Athletic might have some Chinese ka-ching behind it. A very awkward article written written by a senior basketball writer about the Houston Rockets exec that tweeted support of Hong Kong had its comments section fully disabled and then removed and no one from The Athletic is saying a peep about it.
. .
X

Last edited:
Hope no difference check the latest two City bashing articles reference Walker losing his England place and the appalling (apparently) we handled Bernardo Jong the KKK.

Daniel Taylor has just joined them. So that’s him, Oliver Kay and David Ornstein who have started in the last few weeks. Decent.

Anyone been considering joining this yet but not gone round to it yet? I've been doing some work with them for my YouTube channel and they've given me an exclusive code here for 60% off! Incredible deal that - works out at about £1.99 a month for genuinely top class content. It's the cheapest its been yet. I was a subscriber to it before I started working with them so I can genuinely recommend it.

Click here for the offer ---> www.theathletic.co.uk/ek60

Anyone been considering joining this yet but not gone round to it yet? I've been doing some work with them for my YouTube channel and they've given me an exclusive code here for 60% off! Incredible deal that - works out at about £1.99 a month for genuinely top class content. It's the cheapest its been yet. I was a subscriber to it before I started working with them so I can genuinely recommend it.

Click here for the offer ---> www.theathletic.co.uk/ek60
Shall be using that tonight. Cheers mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.