Harry Dunn

B B

blueinsa

I've been watching this for the last week or two and cant help but feel increasingly uncomfortable about it all.

Firstly it was a tragic death and way to lose a son and all sympathies go to his parents but im not so sure what is now transpiring is helping them in any way and i wonder what the motive is now because it seems to have moved on from the original demand to just speak to the woman and find answers to questions they had?

PR people involved both here and in the US, top barristers both here and there, all paid for by a crowdfunding page and demands moving daily which to me only lead to one destination and that is some form of financial settlement rather than justice.

They wanted to speak to her, they then wanted her to come back to face justice, then they didn't want her put into prison as that would take her away from her children, then they go to the US still demanding to speak to her, then they get the chance to speak to her and now they refuse?

All seems a bit suspicious to me and if i had lost a son so tragically im not sure if i would feel that living my life in front of the cameras and in the middle of a PR battle would be my first choice.

I totally agree with you but it is a sign of the current times, people now lives out their sadness in the full glare of the media/facebook or whatever. To me this just prolongs the grief process and no one is really interested in helping them, the general public will just move onto the next tragedy as will the PR people.

Not sure what they've done wrong tbh. They have always said that she needs to come over here to face justice. It's all been upped so many levels now that she doesn't have immunity and since that everything has changed, this is why they went to Washington I guess.

Not sure what they've done wrong tbh. They have always said that she needs to come over here to face justice. It's all been upped so many levels now that she doesn't have immunity and since that everything has changed, this is why they went to Washington I guess.

But what have they achieved ? apart from prolonging and worsening their grief. They would have achieved just as much staying at home, pushing the police and their MP for answers. If it is correct she never had or now doesn't have diplomatic immunity the police can apply for her extradition. Living out your grief in the public eye is not helping anyone.

But what have they achieved ? apart from prolonging and worsening their grief. They would have achieved just as much staying at home, pushing the police and their MP for answers. If it is correct she never had or now doesn't have diplomatic immunity the police can apply for her extradition. Living out your grief in the public eye is not helping anyone.

I haven't had a child who's been killed by someone who's then scarpered out of the country and now it seems should legally be brought back.

Maybe if any of us went through something as traumatic as this who knows how we would deal with it. I know I'd pretty much do everything I fuckin could to get her on a plane back over here. If that included getting on my hands and knees and even begging that horrible bastard Trump I'd do it.

Ask yourself - if they was paying for it themselves would they be doing it? Do they need to do all this running around? Like someone above says - this is a job for the police and her MP. That is what they are paid for. A paper involved somewhere??

I haven't had a child who's been killed by someone who's then scarpered out of the country and now it seems should legally be brought back.

Maybe if any of us went through something as traumatic as this who knows how we would deal with it. I know I'd pretty much do everything I fuckin could to get her on a plane back over here. If that included getting on my hands and knees and even begging that horrible bastard Trump I'd do it.
No way will Trump ensure she has to come back, she used her Diplomatic Immunity which she was entitled to, like it or not.

No way will Trump ensure she has to come back, she used her Diplomatic Immunity which she was entitled to, like it or not.

I just said I try everything I fuckin could to get who killed my son back over here to face justice.

It seems Bluemoons Judge n Jury has already made their mind up anyway. It's for financial reasons. Case closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.