TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Happy with them tbh, Boxing Day means I get quality time with the family and watch other football and on a day I’d be bored senseless I get to watch city, don’t get the 6.00 pm not on TV game but so what.
Fuck the dippers and their schedule.

What’s the reasoning behind Amazon showing nine games on Boxing Day and just ours a day later. Why can’t all the games be played on Boxing Day

Shed Seven.

Yeah there was always gonna be a chance it could be scheduled for then, but I really thought/hoped that GMP would want it either early KO that day or on the Sunday.
Need to chat with a couple of mates in the same boat, I'm more leaning towards watching the game in Leeds.
I could still catch most of the game then race to Victoria and catch a train that will get me/us to Leeds in time for 9pm, but its a lot of rushing about and I'm not sure I cba :)

Plus any delays either on the train or getting into First Direct Arena will eat into the Sheds set, which I really don't wanna miss.

First world problems.
Two of the Shed’s were on Clint Boon’s show tonight doing acoustic numbers, the singer (Rick) is a rag so that could be interesting. Still sounded good though.

Probably best to watch the match in Leeds if you want to do both, trying to get there after the match will stress you big time and you just know trains will be late, delayed, etc

Two of the Shed’s were on Clint Boon’s show tonight doing acoustic numbers, the singer (Rick) is a rag so that could be interesting. Still sounded good though.

Probably best to watch the match in Leeds if you want to do both, trying to get there after the match will stress you big time and you just know trains will be late, delayed, etc

I think Clint is also there, doing a bit of a DJ set between the bands (Twang and Rev and the makers supporting), so it's a bit more than just a standard gig.
Shed Seven are also my fave band so I'd be well pissed off if I miss any of it (despite seeing them about 15 times previously)
Deffo appeals to have a day session in Leeds, watch Soccer Saturday then the derby then roll into the Arena at half 7 nicely jolly for the evening.

Eurgh, damn you Sky Sports.

I think Clint is also there, doing a bit of a DJ set between the bands (Twang and Rev and the makers supporting), so it's a bit more than just a standard gig.
Shed Seven are also my fave band so I'd be well pissed off if I miss any of it (despite seeing them about 15 times previously)
Deffo appeals to have a day session in Leeds, watch Soccer Saturday then the derby then roll into the Arena at half 7 nicely jolly for the evening.

Eurgh, damn you Sky Sports.
On balance it sounds like a great day, I hate missing home games but sometimes you just have to give in especially where your favourite band are involved.

What’s the reasoning behind Amazon showing nine games on Boxing Day and just ours a day later. Why can’t all the games be played on Boxing Day

Amazon only get 2 rounds of fixtures (20 games) so they probably would like to spread them over as many days as the PL will let them. The Wolves game could be a significant day if we lose there and a big gap opens up heading into the new year. The result at the Etihad has also probably nudged Amazon to pick it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.