TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

The mail with Liverpool have gruelling festive period headline. The reporting is so one sided.

What a fucking ballache some of these changes are.

And I was happy for whatever slot they were gonna move the derby to, apart from 17.30 on a Saturday as I'm at a gig in Leeds that evening, so naturally it fucking moves to that slot.
Bloody conspiracy. They put all our fixtures together that’s bad enough. But then they screw innocent concert going fans by placing fixtures at times that screw the concert :-)

Glad the Derby is the Saturday instead of the Sunday.
Booked the Monday off work to recover but can save the holiday now

Yep twitter responses from Liverpool fans on that tweet: "We play 8 games from December the end of January like everyone else, where is the advantage. There's nothing to see here"

Lets summarise:

I believe they have moved only 1 game(West Ham?) to allow for this game in Qatar which is on the 18th of December, well before Christmas and New Year. There's also 11 days between the PL fixtures to allow for this game too(14th-26th). There's no excuse for this having any baring on the main point in contention.

They had already been given the advantage(I assume), from the start of the season, of 5 home games from 8. Over City's 5 away games, in the busy winter schedule. If anyone anyone's fixtures should have been condensed it was Liverpool's.

3 games in 8 days for Liverpool from Christmas to New Year. Only 6 days for City.

Wolves have also suffered from them wanting to make sure City don't gain any ground on Liverpool. They would have been a tough fixture for them but now they play City(at home) and then Liverpool(away), with less than 48hours recovery.

They couldn't have picked the schedule changes any better had they been writing them themselves.
Wolves will put all their eggs in one basket and go balls deep to beat us. At the scouse Shithouse they will role over and ask to ha e to their belly ticked!!

Wolves will put all their eggs in one basket and go balls deep to beat us. At the scouse Shithouse they will role over and ask to ha e to their belly ticked!!
Why would they do that ? What interest do they have in rolling over for Liverpool ?

Wolves are a professional football club and will be trying to win both these games. Obviously I am hoping they only win one of them. I suspect they will lose at Dipper Stadium but I’m sure it won’t be for lack of effort.

8 of the points dropped were our fault, yes we battered spurs but couldn't find the net, that is very definitely OUR fault.
We should have had a penalty with the push on Rodri, but we were very wasteful in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.