TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

I did the free month's trial for the All or Nothing documentary and now they are offering me another free month's trial.

So I'd say with some confidence, that the free trial will be available in December.

I did same last year, so that sounds interesting. How are they offering you another free trial? Is it by email?

Fixtures are shit but we have a good squad and can virtually play 2 teams if we want to bar maybe 3/4 positions.

Go balls deep against Wolves then have enough to get over the line against Sheffield.

Saying that Wolves beat us at our place so tough game that one! This is why the likes of Foden need to be starting more games because they are going to be needed at some point.

Fixtures are shit but we have a good squad and can virtually play 2 teams if we want to bar maybe 3/4 positions.

Go balls deep against Wolves then have enough to get over the line against Sheffield.

Saying that Wolves beat us at our place so tough game that one! This is why the likes of Foden need to be starting more games because they are going to be needed at some point.

and Leroy!

Fair enough, care to offer an opinion as to why ?
We have to play everyone, home and away, between August and May. There will be times when we have longer than other teams between fixtures and times when we don't. We could, and should, romp through those November / December fixtures and garner maximum points. We're already getting our excuses in on here for doing otherwise. People saying it's fixed to suit anyone are, IMHO, in need of a serious look in the mirror. The media thread, the faux outrage at these fixtures, the referee threads, etc, etc, some (a lot) absolutely embarrassingly mard shite on here.

We have to play everyone, home and away, between August and May. There will be times when we have longer than other teams between fixtures and times when we don't. We could, and should, romp through those November / December fixtures and garner maximum points. We're already getting our excuses in on here for doing otherwise. People saying it's fixed to suit anyone are, IMHO, in need of a serious look in the mirror. The media thread, the faux outrage at these fixtures, the referee threads, etc, etc, some (a lot) absolutely embarrassingly mard shite on here.
Its an opinion of course, and you're entitled to have it, but to me we seem to have been given some shit fixtures in the festive period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.