Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met
The one abiding memory of that incident was that not one of our players reacted to Keane in anyway, unforgivable.

I met Jeff Whitley when he was off the rails in Marbella had a couple of drinks with him, had this exact conversation with him. He didn’t really have an answer but indicated that everyone on the pitch kind of knew something was going to happen and basically they were left to sort it out between themselves.

I'm not sure he's City type of a player. He's obviously good scoring that number of goals, but his style is much more like Dzeko type of player, than one that fits City's football.

I'm not sure he's City type of a player. He's obviously good scoring that number of goals, but his style is much more like Dzeko type of player, than one that fits City's football.
If he has the technical ability then Pep will go for it. He loved Lewandowski at Bayern.

I am very much in the camp of it is sometimes effective to have different options for games. Jesus and Aguero share similar traits but Haaland would give us a different option.

I would really want us to put together a deal for the lad, let him stay on loan at RedBull (may work in our favor) for another year whilst Aguero finishes up in 2021 then he can come in after that.

If he has the technical ability then Pep will go for it. He loved Lewandowski at Bayern.

I am very much in the camp of it is sometimes effective to have different options for games. Jesus and Aguero share similar traits but Haaland would give us a different option.

I would really want us to put together a deal for the lad, let him stay on loan at RedBull (may work in our favor) for another year whilst Aguero finishes up in 2021 then he can come in after that.

I'm not for buying for a sake of buying. I just think he is not a type for City, I can't see technical superiority there. There is a question of how long Pep will stay though so other manager might like him, but I don't think he's Pep player and I guess we'll play same/similar style after Pep too.

He is scoring loads though, but.... not sure.

Would be great to have a Negredo-type striker who's a real aerial threat and can hold off their defenders in the box. Depends on who our manager is and the vision for the team, but having another option could work wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.