TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

I think what he means us they'll put so much effort in against us they'll have nothing left for the dips game.

Have a look at games over the last couple of years, not just where we've lost/drawn but also games where teams have pushed us close what they produce the next game.

I'll save you the effort.... next to nothing

Best chance for Wolves to put some effort in at the dips is a few early goals for us a couple of days early.

That’s the way we need to approach that game. We really need to try and blast them away early so they ease off. Saying that if we play as badly away as we did at home, that won’t be happening.

QvczWdp.png

Nicked from Twitter but heres the table in all its glory pretty poor scheduling for some of us

City get shafted every single year be it at Christmas January or near the end of the season. And the club rolls over every year. I’ve gone past caring because it’s obvious the club don’t care either that or they don’t have the balls to stand up to the people who make the decision

Not that this makes things any better for our players, but worth bearing in mind Liverpool will play in the Club World Cup on the 18th December & more than likely in the final on the 21st December in Qatar.

That means at some point they have to fit the West Ham game away plus a potential Quarter final in the League Cup if they beat Arsenal at home in the 4th round as the QF is due to be played the week they in Qatar. That QF would have to be played in early Jan at some point as the first leg of the semi's are due to be played week commencing 6th Jan.

Like i said, doesn't make it any better for us but worth flagging up
They are desperate for the prem title,he'll throw those games

City get shafted every single year be it at Christmas January or near the end of the season. And the club rolls over every year. I’ve gone past caring because it’s obvious the club don’t care either that or they don’t have the balls to stand up to the people who make the decision
Erm,you have missed the club statement then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.