Gary Neville

Neville tries hard to be neutral on City games, Carragher doesn't disguise his bias at all. Listening to Carragher commentate on Liverpool games is sickening.
But, I'm not sure which is worse in being a paid pundit?

I want them to be honest, it is then up to Sky to decide the best mix of pundits for each game.

Look let’s remember he’s a utd fan but at least unlike the scouser he does give credit to us at times and of course sticks the boot in as well,but expecting him to be totally impartial when his team is playing is pushing it,if any of us were pundits would we be impartial I think we know the answer to that,he doesn’t really bother me,him and souness are by far head and shoulders above the rest,and though he’s a horrible bastard Keane also seems a good pundit and says it as it is regardless who he played for...

Look let’s remember he’s a utd fan but at least unlike the scouser he does give credit to us at times and of course sticks the boot in as well,but expecting him to be totally impartial when his team is playing is pushing it,if any of us were pundits would we be impartial I think we know the answer to that,he doesn’t really bother me,him and souness are by far head and shoulders above the rest,and though he’s a horrible bastard Keane also seems a good pundit and says it as it is regardless who he played for...
he's a fucking **** mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.