Arndale 2?

It’s a sad state of affairs that you almost breathe a sign of relief that it’s “just” a lone man with a knife. What a fucked up world we live in. At least no one was hurt thankfully, and it was dealt with before people on social media starting ranting about Islam or demanding the death penalty. Small mercies, and all that.

What you absolutely do not need is people fanning the flames of potential false information.

You should stay calm until you know the full details. Especially if you live in fucking Scotland like she does.

She is quite literally sitting on her sofa posting her thoughts and prayers for an incident she has fuck all of a clue about.

To be fair I'm sat on my lazy boy(no it's not a euphemism) having a cocktail(still not a euphemism) night in langley, didn't jump to any conclusions just posted things from the press

What I will say is I can not stand shit like this. Nothing but fearmongering.

She had no idea what was going on in there.

As it happens it was one loon with a knife who was apprehended without any casualties.

She’s deleted it. What did it say, mate?

To be fair I'm sat on my lazy boy(no it's not a euphemism) having a cocktail(still not a euphemism) night in langley, didn't jump to any conclusions just posted things from the press
That’s fine mate, but she’s posting about thoughts and prayers to the ongoing incident etc, despite police saying there is (was) no wider threat to the public.

It’s unnecessary and risks fanning the flames for no reason. As an ex-MP she must know better.

That’s fine mate, but she’s posting about thoughts and prayers to the ongoing incident etc, despite police saying there is (was) no wider threat to the public.

It’s unnecessary and risks fanning the flames for no reason. As an ex-MP she must know better.

My thoughts and prayers are for my liver tomorrow morning

She’s deleted it. What did it say, mate?
Fuck it, here’s a couple of screenshots in my tweet. I’m on mobile so I cba uploading them to an external site:

I’m probably just being antsy about it as I remember the amount of shit flying around the night of the bomb attack. It was doing my nut in trying to find out what was going on, I still remember the phone call from my girlfriend who was there that night.

I just feel that until the full details are known, people should refrain from posting their thoughts, etc, which can potentially fan the flames. Especially when the police have stated there was no wider threat to the public.

Looks like the counter-terrorism force aren’t even involved tonight.

Fuck it, here’s a couple of screenshots in my tweet. I’m on mobile so I cba uploading them to an external site:

I’m probably just being antsy about it as I remember the amount of shit flying around the night of the bomb attack. It was doing my nut in trying to find out what was going on, I still remember the phone call from my girlfriend who was there that night.

I just feel that until the full details are known, people should refrain from posting their thoughts, etc, which can potentially fan the flames. Especially when the police have stated there was no wider threat to the public.

Looks like the counter-terrorism force aren’t even involved tonight.

No I agree with you. That’s a fucking daft Tweet from her and she should know better being a politician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.