Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely player on the ball but not a patch on Fern off it. I know he is the shiny new toy and people have a right hard-on for him but we have taken the best CDM in the world over the past 2 seasons and replaced him with currently an all-round inferior player. Rodri is a good player, who may well become a great player but teams didn’t break so easily against us with Fern at CDM.
Someone has forgotten the year Leicester won the title. Clearly!!!

Someone has forgotten the year Leicester won the title. Clearly!!!

My post was in reference to the past two seasons (as stated), where Fern and City as a team, have been totally dominant. What a game from 3 years ago, under a different manager has to do with it, is beyond me.

My post was in reference to the past two seasons (as stated), where Fern and City as a team, have been totally dominant. What a game from 3 years ago, under a different manager has to do with it, is beyond me.
Fair point.

Pep Guardiola on Rodri and Fernandinho at centre-back: “Rodri did not train one day in that position. The back four responded well. Our build-up was quicker. They have more intelligence and they pass the ball so well because they are central midfielders."

Pep Guardiola on Rodri and Fernandinho at centre-back: “Rodri did not train one day in that position. The back four responded well. Our build-up was quicker. They have more intelligence and they pass the ball so well because they are central midfielders."
He’s making Jimmy Carr look a softy with that.

Pep converted Mascherano to centre back and he's 5'9". He also converted Lahm from full back to central midfield and he wasn't too shabby either but we all know that..

Basically, if your good enough you can play in any position and we have got some cracking players, Rodri being one of them.. we'll be just fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.