• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
For 25 minutes palace couldn't get the ball, our pass and move was incredible, that doesn't make them shit, it makes us very good.

I know what u mean. Yeah we were very good. Maybe we were that good it stopped them playing their game plan. But watching it I kept wondering why they weren’t trying to press us and put us under pressure

The pass from Sterling to Silva for the second goal was perfection,sublime,and we will rarely see it again,now if it was Messi,it would be shown every ten minutes.So back to showing another back-pass by Henderson.

I know what u mean. Yeah we were very good. Maybe we were that good it stopped them playing their game plan. But watching it I kept wondering why they weren’t trying to press us and put us under pressure
Cahill explained it after the game, they didn't want to press too much as they knew with our attacking players we'd get behind them.

The pass from Sterling to Silva for the second goal was perfection,sublime,and we will rarely see it again,now if it was Messi,it would be shown every ten minutes.So back to showing another back-pass by Henderson.
That's true, it was actually a ball that we'd be praising Silva for and discussing far more ourselves as City fans. Gundo also has that kind of pass in his locker to his credit, I'm pretty sure he has a couple of them that have long since been forgotten.

EHQ4KEJWoAI4Ogl.jpg
#nervy

Hope the fans came across well on the RV

Always great away support but thought today we were especially fantastic

Felt the players thought that as well given the time they spent over with the fans at the end

Yes it was loud and proud today,I'm sure after two weeks of ridicule for losing to Wolves without KDB and a makeshift defence the press will praise the team and our fantastic support .........right after Hell freezes over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.