• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had to listen to the radio commentary whilst driving. It sounded like Eddie not only kept us in the game at key moments, but more importantly, kept us in with a chance of staying in touch with Littlewoods. Great result away against a tricky team.

them two clowns were talking about buying clothes while you could hear the game going on in background so how you knew about the game beats me

It's a game I thought we'd draw so 3 points is a a bonus IMO.

we were much much better today. Hungry and at it from the off. I thought we were going to score quickly but it didn’t happen and we ran out of steam for 5/10 mins but then it was 2 quick goals and it could and should have been at least 2 or 3 more before Ederson came
Into play. Sterling and Jesus were particularly culpable but they had both been key players in the goals. Silva’s goal was a thing of beauty and Sterling’s pass as part of it was sublime.

For me, if we start well we win. Norwich and Wolves we didn’t play well and didn’t start well. You can almost tell in the first 20 mins what kind of day we are in for.

we were much much better today. Hungry and at it from the off. I thought we were going to score quickly but it didn’t happen and we ran out of steam for 5/10 mins but then it was 2 quick goals and it could and should have been at least 2 or 3 more before Ederson came
Into play. Sterling and Jesus were particularly culpable but they had both been key players in the goals. Silva’s goal was a thing of beauty and Sterling’s pass as part of it was sublime.

For me, if we start well we win. Norwich and Wolves we didn’t play well and didn’t start well. You can almost tell in the first 20 mins what kind of day we are in for.
You say we "you can almost tell". If you could tell we'd be 5 up against the hapless hornets on 18 minutes then give me next week's lottery numbers in advance ta; )

Another thought on today's game , how many chances did we miss ? i can remember at least half a dozen "sitters" , Sterling and Jesus both should have had match balls today and Palace's keeper was head and shoulders their motm , if that had ended up 5-0 or 6-0 Hodgson couldnt have complained , we need to improve our finishing and quickly.
Yep happens most weeks. People bang on about the var farce against spurs but that was one occasion when our profligacy proved costly. We need to shoot on sight more often.

Had to listen to the latter half of the match on the radio (Talk Shite) and heard these gems from Beany Pearce...
1. One of the reasons De Bruyne didn’t get the penalty was because we were 2-0 up!!
2. A 1 year extension on a contract is literally that...1 year!!
3. I thought Pep would leave the centre backs as they were and play John Stones in front of them...
No wonder he isn’t a manager with these pearls of wisdom...

Had to listen to the latter half of the match on the radio (Talk Shite) and heard these gems from Beany Pearce...
1. One of the reasons De Bruyne didn’t get the penalty was because we were 2-0 up!!
2. A 1 year extension on a contract is literally that...1 year!!
3. I thought Pep would leave the centre backs as they were and play John Stones in front of them...
No wonder he isn’t a manager with these pearls of wisdom...

How utterly embarrassing and shameful that he was once our manager.

Sorry I didn’t think it was a penalty, Kevin stuck his foot out and only minimal contact apart from that.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.