• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
We HAVE to start taking more of our chances. The reason why is no matter how dominant we are in a game we always give the opposition at least two good chances. Today Ederson saved them but often teams have one or two shots on target and they end up in our net.

For the Zaha chance we had at least three reasonable chances to have got the ball away, but trying to be too intricate and lay off a delicate pass put us right in the mire. Ederson was rightly furious.

Look at today, a game we dominated from start to finish and should have scored six, yet one cross and one mix up and we could have ended up with a 2-2 draw. Crazy.

How the fuck was that not a penalty?
Tony Wythenshawe Altrincham Taylor (aka TWAT) and Oliver fucking us over.
I get that they're trying let the ref on the field make the decisions, but why the f*ck do they have a screen at the side of the pitch if the centre ref never looks at it? (I assume they still do, though I've never seen a Prem ref use it) Isn't VAR supposed to let the ref know if he might have made an error and allow him to see it again from different angles. You don't have to overrule the centre ref if he sees the video and changes his mind on his own. FFS.

I thought it was a great performance. We were a bit unlucky (as usual) and wasted a couple of good opportunities that could have made it a walk over but I thought the result was never in doubt. Difficult to pick a stand out player. I thought the entire midfield was outstanding, Ederson was brilliant when called upon (and does not get the recognition he deserves because he is not called on that often). Rodri looked like a natural at Centre Back. For me though Jesus was the stand out player. He gave their defenders a torrid time and deserved his goal, really should have added an assist for KDB though.

Went for Ferna as MotM, but could just as easily have selected Dave, Jesus or Gundog

I went for Gundog based on view from the awful stand we get stuck in at Palace. Watching it back, I have to say Dave or Jesus were close contenders and the CB’s did so well but not changing my vote: Gundo was immaculate and really unlucky not to score and assist.

Had to listen to the latter half of the match on the radio (Talk Shite) and heard these gems from Beany Pearce...
1. One of the reasons De Bruyne didn’t get the penalty was because we were 2-0 up!!
2. A 1 year extension on a contract is literally that...1 year!!
3. I thought Pep would leave the centre backs as they were and play John Stones in front of them...
No wonder he isn’t a manager with these pearls of wisdom...

He clearly hates City. Never has a good word to say about us and is always talking up our rivals. Presumably cos we sacked him and his beanie doll

Had to listen to the latter half of the match on the radio (Talk Shite) and heard these gems from Beany Pearce...
1. One of the reasons De Bruyne didn’t get the penalty was because we were 2-0 up!!
2. A 1 year extension on a contract is literally that...1 year!!
3. I thought Pep would leave the centre backs as they were and play John Stones in front of them...
No wonder he isn’t a manager with these pearls of wisdom...
He was a good electrician was Stuart Pearce and beenie was a good assistant manager. Oh those were the days to forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.