Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still one of the most underrated in players in world football.

You can play him in any position on the pitch bar keeper (though, could be wrong there), even with a head injury, and he will give you a 7/10 performance at least.

Some uncharacteristically dodgy distribution when passing out of the back but he's the only centreback I feel completely confident in when his name is on the team sheet. Beautiful man.
Those only came after the head injury, which I do think skewed his sights a bit.

He’ll hopefully be back and fully calibrated for Atalanta.

I won't lie, he's one that I'll shed a tear or two for once he's gone. My favourite player.

So quiet and humble, just goes about his business in the most professional manner giving us his all. One of the most consistent players I've ever seen, seldom does he give you anything below a quality performance. If only we had him signed up earlier.

I won't lie, he's one that I'll shed a tear or two for once he's gone. My favourite player.

So quiet and humble, just goes about his business in the most professional manner giving us his all. One of the most consistent players I've ever seen, seldom does he give you anything below a quality performance. If only we had him signed up earlier.

I think to have a player of his quality for 7 seasons is a blessing, he’s been Mr consistent from day dot. I’d also hazard a guess that he will leave when Pep does, probably as part of his coaching team!!

I think he'll be staying around even when he retires as a player.

Some uncharacteristically dodgy distribution when passing out of the back but he's the only centreback I feel completely confident in when his name is on the team sheet. Beautiful man.
I think that bang on the head affected him until half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.