Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

I’d be very surprised if Liverpool didn’t score at least 3 today. United are shit. They can’t score and they can’t defend, not a good combination

Don't forget the injuries.
Didn't mention them because of forum rules, but yes, seeing as you started it sore legs all round please. The problem with this is that the two clubs in question would probably annually commemorate any serious injury and make money out of it.

Going for a scum win today, on the grounds that the prem will want to keep us in touch with dippers to keep excitement in the prem, they want to keep the points buffer close and controllable . And it gives a little shot in the arm to the scum as well makes them feel relevant .

United will come 7th/8th/9th no matter what today’s result is so I want them to shut those smug ****s up and make them start worrying, as soon as the gap closes they will stutter with nerves
My old fella wants United to get battered though, says he’s enjoying them being in relegation zone more than he’s hating Liverpool being top

I think the Rags are gonna fully embrace their low table status by raising their game hard for this one.

Whether that's enough I don't know - doubt it, but I'll be surprised if this is a walkover for the candle lighters.

United will come 7th/8th/9th no matter what today’s result is so I want them to shut those smug ****s up and make them start worrying, as soon as the gap closes they will stutter with nerves
My old fella wants United to get battered though, says he’s enjoying them being in relegation zone more than he’s hating Liverpool being top

I’m with you on that. City before everything, and what’s best for City is liverpool losing today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.