• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great performance yesterday, however I thought Mendy had a very poor game. Dreadful passing throughout and error strewn.
He needs to buck up his ideas.

We HAVE to start taking more of our chances. The reason why is no matter how dominant we are in a game we always give the opposition at least two good chances. Today Ederson saved them but often teams have one or two shots on target and they end up in our net.

For the Zaha chance we had at least three reasonable chances to have got the ball away, but trying to be too intricate and lay off a delicate pass put us right in the mire. Ederson was rightly furious.

Look at today, a game we dominated from start to finish and should have scored six, yet one cross and one mix up and we could have ended up with a 2-2 draw. Crazy.

Aye. BUT we won 2 - 0 and it we could've had a lot more. Why always dwell on negatives that didn't happen anyway.

In a strange way I am really enjoying this season, even the defeats haven't felt as bad as it used to, coupled with injuries it has pushed us to the spot where we are the chasers and personally I love fighting from when people start writing you of or doubting you ability. It has a unique pleasure of its own.

There is no fun in dominating all the time, challenges are necessary and make for an interesting story.

Just saw Pep's post match presser. Wow...he was seething after another obvious penalty not being given for us. No misconstruing the irony in his voice. He's realised that VAR is being used to screw us over alright.

Back to doing what we do best control the game,thought Fernandinho and Rodri were fantastic at CB,d.silva was very good thought g.jesus was absolutely brilliant motm for me,but can’t not mention ederson and that unbelievable save from benteke,possibly save of the season for me..

Back to doing what we do best control the game,thought Fernandinho and Rodri were fantastic at CB,d.silva was very good thought g.jesus was absolutely brilliant motm for me,but can’t not mention ederson and that unbelievable save from benteke,possibly save of the season for me..
All of what you said above deano.

Plus, if you have good players , trust them and allow them to express themselves in a fluid system you will win more games than you lose.
Pep has complete trust in the team and knows the players are good enough to play in any position on the pitch and put in a performance.
We are changing how the game is perceived to be played.
You don't need full backs, centre backs, midfielders and forwards in a rigid shape, you need good, intelligent footballers who work hard for each other and manage the game on the pitch.
That's what we had yesterday and it looked good..
We have a lot of interchangeable players who can slot into the first team and not look out of place.
We can thank our Manager for that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.