"The Keeper"

Just watched it. Gave me a lump in me throat, very emotional flick, Bert very calm and cool, what a hero.

Fucking journos should be mandated to watch it, there's even a scene with the dipper cúnts behaving as expected, that's istoree.

Just watched it. Gave me a lump in me throat, very emotional flick, Bert very calm and cool, what a hero.

Fucking journos should be mandated to watch it, there's even a scene with the dipper cúnts behaving as expected, that's istoree.

Lol bet you are talking about the coach scene !! I said to my missus I bet that's dipperpool and it was !!

Lol bet you are talking about the coach scene !! I said to my missus I bet that's dipperpool and it was !!

I provided consultancy to the film and in the first draft of it that scene did not have a club name (script had another team completely), but they were aware of the CL welcome and by the time it was properly released the Liverpool word was clear! The magic of film.

I provided consultancy to the film and in the first draft of it that scene did not have a club name (script had another team completely), but they were aware of the CL welcome and by the time it was properly released the Liverpool word was clear! The magic of film.

perhaps that's why it was only shown in one cinema in Kent didn't want to upset all the dippers in kent lol

Gary, I''d be interested in your opinion on the FA Cup Final commentators in the film referring to us as 'Man City'. Did you have a bit of a battle with the producer on that ? We were never referred to as that in those days. As I recall the Pathe News clips referred to us simply as ''Manchester', and our opponents as 'Birmingham'. Also, our Cup Final socks in the film weren't right - the white hoops were too wide. Just interested in what went on in the background from your point of view. Cheers.

Brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.