Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

Klopp with basically three holding midfield players.... wtf.
Welcome to heavy metal football.
2CB, 3DM.
Keep it narrow, stop opposition going down wings.
Full backs become wingers / AM joining 3 forwards. If opposition push back then FBs defend.
Long ball hoofs to quick forwards, occasionally midfielder joins for knock downs and loose balls.

If United get anything out of this match I will...

Be extremely surprised. I was going to commit to eating something sufficiently disgusting to add emphasis to this statement but they aren’t worth it, are they?

I still can't get my head around the scum spending so much money over the last few seasons and still putting out something as trash as what has been named for this match

I still can't get my head around the scum spending so much money over the last few seasons and still putting out something as trash as what has been named for this match

It's fucking dire. Don't they know "THEY'RE MANCHESTER UNITED" ? ;-)

Last edited:
Welcome to heavy metal football.
2CB, 3DM.
Keep it narrow, stop opposition going down wings.
Full backs become wingers / AM joining 3 forwards. If opposition push back then FBs defend.
Long ball hoofs to quick forwards, occasionally midfielder joins for knock downs and loose balls.

A unique and effective style it has to be said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.