"The Athletic" launches in the UK | About to be bought by NYT for $550m (p 32)

Anyone been considering joining this yet but not gone round to it yet? I've been doing some work with them for my YouTube channel and they've given me an exclusive code here for 60% off! Incredible deal that - works out at about £1.99 a month for genuinely top class content. It's the cheapest its been yet. I was a subscriber to it before I started working with them so I can genuinely recommend it.

Click here for the offer ---> www.theathletic.co.uk/ek60
thanks for that pal - I've just subscribed for £24 for the year!!

Had high hopes for The Athletic when it was launched, but overall I've been disappointed by it's output. I had hoped it'd be a breath of fresh air, not plagued by the same bias and prejudices as the traditional press, but many of the writers have quickly reverted to type. Simon Hughes, James Pearce etc make it little more than a glorified Liverpool fanzine at times. Doubt I'll be renewing my subscription.

Had high hopes for The Athletic when it was launched, but overall I've been disappointed by it's output. I had hoped it'd be a breath of fresh air, not plagued by the same bias and prejudices as the traditional press, but many of the writers have quickly reverted to type. Simon Hughes, James Pearce etc make it little more than a glorified Liverpool fanzine at times. Doubt I'll be renewing my subscription.

Just cancelled my subscription. Like you I had high hopes but most articles are of a similar nature: "X player scores, here's his journey". If it's not that its Pearce and Hughes with their fanzine approach.

I cancelled mine this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.