Album you wish you were hearing for the first time.

That's my record that would be on the mirror image thread to this one "Albums You Wish You'd Never Heard After Hearing Them the First Time" or "Albums You Heard Once And Couldn't Understand What The Fuck The Big Deal Was So Never Listened Again."

Some day someone has to explain to me why this band is not just popular but revered as geniuses. I have never figured it out.

I'm not a huge Radiohead fan but I love The Bends, I think it's their best album by a mile. Most of their fans and the music press seem to think OK Computer is their best work. I've listened to it a few times over the years and don't get the fuss at all...

2 more you should get are "Hotter Than July" and "Songs in the Key of Life".

Both seminal albums. "Ain't going to stand for it" and "Sir Duke" are corkers from them but to be honest both albums are full of beautiful and juicy Wonder songs.
Stevie truly was brilliant back then.

2 more you should get are "Hotter Than July" and "Songs in the Key of Life".

Both seminal albums. "Ain't going to stand for it" and "Sir Duke" are corkers from them but to be honest both albums are full of beautiful and juicy Wonder songs.
The best two albums he made in the 70s, imo, were Talking Book and Innervisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.