Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go back three pages to find this thread!

Their only win away from home this season was Newcastle on the opening day iirc. Early days still I know, but looks like they're missing top 4 again this year.
I expected more once Wenger went, must admit. Emery doesn't seem to be getting anywhere with their issues.
every week i keep hearing someone from arsenal talking about how there challenging for the title this season last week luiz and this week their manager has came out and said this.

every week i keep hearing someone from arsenal talking about how there challenging for the title this season last week luiz and this week their manager has came out and said this.
Maybe a simple lesson like keeping their mouths shut might help for starters and not backfire on them added with everyone laughing their bollocks off at them as well ...

Do they mean that 'Totteringham's Day' thing that kept them happy for so many years? TBF, they may stand a chance this year...

Yes blud, its not a joke ting you no fam, its notta bludclart joke ting, gi de man abit more time, if it doesn't rarseclart improve I want Emery gone, its notta a fucking joke ting fam ;-)
It's even funnier with the sub titles, even those don't understand him fam blood!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.