Positive Thread

As someone who in-between haggis hunts, getting steamboats on cheap whisky and picking fights with random strangers, I also follow a pub team so my opinion may be devalued because of that, like our best players who go for a song, play on English grass and suddenly, as if by magic, become world class. But, putting aside my bitterness over that, I truly feel that the gloom that descended among some in your ranks was premature to day the least.

The league is there to be won and Liverpool, as I predicted last year, will drop points. They started on Sunday. My only worry with City, and it has been for a while, is your defence is fragile in big games, prone to errors. I think Pep should have bought Tierney. And before that VVD who I also predicted would transform the scousers.

It's all to play for though, I think you will do it, improve the defence in January and who knows, maybe even the CL.

Hows that for positive? :)

As someone who in-between haggis hunts, getting steamboats on cheap whisky and picking fights with random strangers, I also follow a pub team so my opinion may be devalued because of that, like our best players who go for a song, play on English grass and suddenly, as if by magic, become world class. But, putting aside my bitterness over that, I truly feel that the gloom that descended among some in your ranks was premature to day the least.

The league is there to be won and Liverpool, as I predicted last year, will drop points. They started on Sunday. My only worry with City, and it has been for a while, is your defence is fragile in big games, prone to errors. I think Pep should have bought Tierney. And before that VVD who I also predicted would transform the scousers.

It's all to play for though, I think you will do it, improve the defence in January and who knows, maybe even the CL.

Hows that for positive? :)
Tierney hasn't kicked a ball down here yet and the best part of a quarter of the season is done so it's hard to judge how good or bad he will be playing against better players every week (no offence Magicpole).
The guy who's never been dribbled past went from you to Southampton where to be fair he stood out.. can't stand the **** myself and wouldn't swap him for Eric..

Tierney hasn't kicked a ball down here yet and the best part of a quarter of the season is done so it's hard to judge how good or bad he will be playing against better players every week (no offence Magicpole).
The guy who's never been dribbled past went from you to Southampton where to be fair he stood out.. can't stand the **** myself and wouldn't swap him for Eric..

Tierney will be standout.

3 point difference going into Saturday night...what's that shite song they sing?

We'll be coming down the road...

It wouldn’t surprise me if we are top after the Anfield game. Hopefully that loss to Wolves will give them a boot up the backside like it did after St James Park in January and the focus will be there from now on.

Hope so 'cos I quite like him... seems to be injured a lot, missed at lot of games for your lot prior to his move to Arse. Don't know what his injury is... Is it the same one he had at Celtic?

It was a groin issue that due to him playing too much made it worse. He was never out up until that. When he is up to speed he will be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.